Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Inspirasi! Motivasi!

I've been through days, wait make it WEEKS of being emofied and gloomy. Everything seems mundane and unexciting, days and nights waste by in a haze of disinterest and tired movements. Sounds familiar?

It's slowly changing now that I have a job where I learn new things and meet new people. I'm getting more motivated as work piles up - work and pressure, but that's what life is about right?

Recently I came across this link which I wish to share here, because well, it might be useful for anyone who's currently unmotivated and gloomy like I was before. This article shows you how to be happy for FREE. No alcohol, no drugs, no prostitutes, haha. You know those self-help books? It's something like that except it's shorter than a book and you don't have to go to MPH or Borders to read it. Joke.

For real though, it's all about gratitude, which I hardly ever think about unless I lose something, and when I find it I'll be all like, Thank God! But I never really contemplate about the smaller, more significant things. Like my friends here in KL. Even though I'm all alone (family-less), I have friends who are here for me when I'm sad or feel lonely. I'm thankful for the people who have dinner with me, who I can shisha with at Hartamas. Time isn't something you can take for granted, ya know? I'm grateful for my job and my friendly colleagues. For the food I eat every day. For the friendly people at Coffee Bean.

Ah. Me being happy and shit is quite different from me bitching about things. Stinky said I hate 70% of things around me. That's not true dude. You just happen to ask me about stuff I dislike, you never ask about stuff I like!

No comments:

Post a Comment