Thursday, April 2, 2009

Aku membebel

Last night we were talking about something I have never understood nor approved: Why do bloggers who post shitloads of pictures (of themselves) and who only talk about themselves get a lot of hits? Who on earth reads them? They're all like, 'I woke up today. I ate a sandwich. I changed my clothes. I went to this ubercool party with (whatever nicknames they give to their friends). I was drunk. 100000000 pix with 'femes' people.' THE END. It's all about ME ME ME and how I AM SO DAMN HAPPENING BECAUSE I GO OUT AT NIGHT.

Nyeh. Brain fart!

Anyway I'm working now, my second day in the office. So far colleagues seem to be friendly. It's just a bit chaotic now because the boss is away, I don't have my own desk and pc yet. I'm using my supervisor's iBook which is a bit old and rosak already. Ugh I hate using it cause there's no right click and I can't scroll down on the touchpad. And the 'close' button is on the left side of the window. Plus the spacebar is spoilt. On its right side. Annoying ZoMG x 5000.

If you're at Solaris MontK, please holler and we can go for drinks. And for the hundredth time, NO, I shall not belanja you because hell, I haven't gotten my paycheck yet! even if I get it I'll still be broke cause I'm buying a Netbook.

1 comment:

  1. said blogger's nickname contains the alphabets 'airy'? :P

    ReplyDelete