Eh fuckers, sedar diri sikit boleh tak?
I'd tell you where I got them done, or if I know any good ink artists if you're interested. If not, just lower your voices plzkthx. Oh, and don't ask me why I have what I have inked on my back. I don't feel it's necessary for me to explain my philosophies or thoughts with other people.
Another irritating and stupid question I tend to get is: 'Are they real?' Hey, do I look like I'd spend the whole morning painting myself with marker pens?
hello babe.
ReplyDeletebut i have to.
cause really have to save up money for something.
then mau shopping gila2. haha.
but i just a bought a dress online. how to save money like this? -.-
I was on a trip to Redang where they had like heaps of places which did airbrushed "tattoos".
ReplyDeleteSome stranger asked me where I had mine airbrushed.
I was strangely pissed off.
hahahah wah your costume so nais!
ReplyDelete