Most of the time I'm sorta lazy to bother with my physical appearance which explains the messy hair, the horribly boring outfit of shorts, t shirts and flip flops, and the plain face. Occasionally, I'll put on some eye make up stuff (eyeshadow, mascara) but that's it. I'm too lazy to put on the foundation, or powder my face to make it look flawless, or some blusher to make my cheeks glow (or whatever). I have no idea how these things work anyway, so the only time I'll probably go all the way is if someone does it for me.
So me being a semi make up virgin, I just can't fathom why on earth do girls (and most of the time they're Chinese btw) like to paint their faces with layers and layers of shit, and even use fake eyelashes when all they do is hang out at the kedai kopi? Seriously, you have that much time to waste just so you can look like a sick, scary, China doll? It's a coffee shop, not The Rocky Horror Picture Show!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that is so true.
ReplyDeleteahahahaha.
ok lah if you dont really use make up.
natural beauty bah kan.
;)
eya bah..i agree with you. I just wonder where do they find the time to wear fake lashes just to go for supper or minum2 at some kedai kopi..
ReplyDeletefake eyelashes stay away from me...please..am begging you..
wear it at the right time and place la.